If you’re a pharmacist or pharmacy owner, you understand first-hand the complex issues facing your profession today.
Compressed margins, negative reimbursements, adversarial audits, and unique health issues put pressure on you and your business, making it difficult to envision a clear path that helps you work toward your future financial success.
Mike Tarrant and his team at Tarrant Financial have extensive experience working with pharmacists and pharmacy owners, offering a ‘custom compounded’ approach to financial planning for your profession.
We provide strategic financial advice including:
- What-If Scenarios showing how buying, selling, or retaining your pharmacy impact your plan
- Informal Business Valuations
- Buying & Selling Guidance/Coordination
- Long-Term Care Assessment
- Succession & Exit Planning
- Group benefits, 401(k), & other retirement plans
Mike stays active within the pharmacy community, offering his time and expertise to various organizations, institutions, and causes.
- Corporate Sponsor and member of the Georgia Pharmacy Association (GPhA)
- Preferred Partner of Georgia’s Academy of Independent Pharmacy (AIP)
- Corporate Sponsor and member of the Association for Pharmacy Compounding (APC)
- PharmPAC supporter
- Frequent speaker at Georgia’s four colleges of pharmacy, assisting with the Georgia Pharmacy Foundation’s student debt and financial wellness initiative
- Professional Advisor to the UGA College of Pharmacy Capital Campaign Committee
The Georgia Pharmacy Association, Alliance for Pharmacy Compounding, and PharmWELL are not affiliated with LPL Financial or Tarrant Financial.
Wondering how our process works?
Download our Client Service Overview for a detailed explanation of how we would work together.
Ready for a conversation?
Book a time for a Zoom meeting or chat on the phone to explore working together.
200 Ashford Center North, Suite 400 | Atlanta, GA 30338 | 770.353.6414
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Advisory Services offered through IFG Advisory, LLC, a registered investment advisor. Tarrant Financial and IFG Advisory, LLC, are separate entities from LPL Financial. Mike Tarrant is currently registered to conduct business in the following states: CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, HI, LA, NC, NY, OH, PA, SC, TX, WA, and can be registered to conduct business in other states and US territories as needed.